Covid-19 Update

Following the Government announcement on Monday we look forward to the hope that the easing of further restrictions will bring to so many people and businesses, but recognise that we still need to proceed with caution.

For now, we await news from the Catholic Bishops of England and Wales on what measures it is deemed sensible to keep and those we can dispense of within the Church. So, until we hear otherwise, our public Masses will continue in the same way, with all restrictions and safety measures in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment