From Sunday 12th July, we are happy to announce that we will be open to celebrate Mass at our Church!
1. We will be using the 2 metre social distancing rule so we ask that you remain at least 2 metres apart when inside the Church.
2. A one-way system has been implemented in church.
3. There are sanitizing stations at both the entry and exit. Please sanitize your hands before entering and leaving.
4. You will be shown to your seat in order to fit as many people in church as safely possible.
5. There will be no singing during mass.
6. There will be no toilet facilities available.
7. Communal items will not be used so please bring your own missal, if you have one.
There will be baskets for your weekly offering at the entry and exit. Please be aware that we have lost a substantial amount of income, so your generosity will be much appreciated.
Please remember, if you have any symptoms which could be Covid related (high temperature, a new continuous cough and a loss of change to your sense of taste or smell), please do not enter the church. Please return home and contact the NHS on 111 to get tested.
If you are vulnerable due to health reasons or if you are officially shielding we recommend you continue to fulfill your obligations by joining Mass online, remember that during this period there is no Sunday obligation and that Pope Francis invites us all to be part of Spiritual Communion during these difficult times.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience these new measures cause, however we make these conditions in line with government and diocesan guidelines to protect the health of our parish and wider community. We hope you will understand and we hope you will be as happy as we are to start this careful and gentle return to worship.